- Cody Lamson is a marketing communications specialist and writer living in Phoenix, Ariz. His work has been published in CardioSource WorldNews Journal, USA Today, Inc., Planning Magazine, eHow Money, and other publications. He is an alum of Southern Illinois and Sonoma State universities, and is completing a degree in Business and Finance from Paradise Valley College. Eric prepares webinars for Business administrators provider training and helps prepare workbooks for Finance and management.
- As a Stock Analyst in his primary field of study, and an investor, Dagmark has a keen perspective on all facets of the financial world. He has owned his own business and corporation, and has been an investor in many different markets such as securities, real estate, currency trading, and international trusts. His desire is to provide you with the true understanding of markets and the economy, and to give you the information that will help you make your own decisions in these troubling, and quite often, fascinating times regarding your economic decisions. Dagmark is a certified financial advisor, and his only goal is to give you true information, by which you can see things as they happen, and in many cases, before they happen.
- Darcie Fago has been teaching people how to use technology to manage their money better, and started designing and teaching Business and personal finance classes over a decade ago. Darcie Fago has written numerous general personal finance and budgeting articles, and his education includes a Bachelor of Science – Business Administration degree (management and communications processes) and Small Business Administration and finance seminars.
- Robert Gibson is a strategic communications expert who specializes in helping businesses build their brands, expand their audiences, and increase their sales through effective public relations, marketing and analysis. She began her career in television broadcasting and during the past two decades has utilized her expertise in crafting compelling and persuasive stories for a variety of b-to-b, consumer, and non-profit clients. An active player in National business and finance scene.
- Jack provides honest writing with an eclectic resume in finance. He’s worked everywhere from major banks, to boutique firms, as a finance and stock. He’s done it all and in a short amount of time. Readers will find his writing practical with an attention to detail. Expect to gain insight while being informed.
- Tom is a contributing writer. He is an American CFO who has had a diverse 35+ year career which includes: a) public accounting (Including a tour of duty in Ernst & Young’s US National Headquarters), b) private industry in the US as CFO for three start-ups including two that had successful IPOs, c) venture capital in Poland as Finance Director for what has become one of the largest mid-market private equity firms in Central Europe and later d) private industry again as the Poland-based International Finance Director for a group of startup companies (two of which achieved a number one market position in Poland) with operations in Poland, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania and Africa. His activities with this group also included taking part in real estate and marketing ventures.
- Paul Wilson holds a JD, PhD and a LL.M. in International Business and Law. His main fields of interests include international business and law, issues of globalization and foreign policy where he has both theoretical knowledge and a unique practical experience. Paul Wilson has over ten years of teaching in several countries including the US and Europe.
Eric Jacobson has more than a quarter-century of experience in successfully leading employees and teams through times of revenue growth, new product development, integration and re-engineering. Eric is an experienced mentor and coach and holds an MBA degree from Keller Graduate School. His passion is helping individuals and small business to become effective leaders and rise, within organizations and wherever they are called upon to lead and inspire.
Loventrice Farrow is an experienced HR professional with more than 15 years in the HR field. She is also a professional writer, speaker and facilitator of learning. She has worked with organizations on employee engagement, leadership development, diversity, learning, communications and a broad range of OD strategies and interventions. Loventrice has a B.A. in Journalism from Pepperdine University, an M.S. in Management and Organizational Behavior from Benedictine University and is currently working on a PhD. in Organizational Leadership and Human Resource Development from Regent University.
Patrice Washington is a highly accomplished and innovative business development consultant in the Washington DC area. She holds a Masters degree in Public Administration from Bowie State University, Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies from the University of Maryland, Associates of Arts in Pre-Law from Prince Georges Community College, and ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate from the University of Maryland.